Our woods are available for hire for your event, whether it's forest school, bush craft, wood working and carving, weekend retreats or teambuilding.
Martins wood is smaller but has vehicle access and composting toilet and off grid shower.
Ower wood is larger and a bit more isolated with access on foot only..
With regards to fees, we have a sliding scale depending on the type of event.
If you are interesed in hiring the wood for camping please visit the Woodland Camping page
Woodland Hire Rules
- please bring as few cars as possible as parking is limited
- November to March you are welcome to have small camp fires, but no large bonfires please. April to October we ask people to use fire bowls for private fires or use the designated communal fire pit. You can hire a fire bowl from us for £5 per night.
- Wood is available to buy for £5 a bag or feel free to bring your own. Please dont burn fallen wood as it is a habitiat for lots of insects and wildlife.
- We ask that you dispose of any poo appropriately by digging a hole and filling it in afterwards or using the compost toilet in martin's wood.
- We don’t allow hunting, trapping or shooting on our land.
- There are ticks and adders living in the woods and we ask that you take reasonable precautions against injury as we cannot be held responsible.
- No electronic music
- No partying groups
- Dog friendly, but kept under control please, and please pick up their poo.
- Please leave no trace and respect the land by leaving it as you found it.
If you are interested in more information, prices and how to book please contact Ralph Cree on ralphc[email protected]
+44 (0)7870 869077